Independence of the Seas forward staterooms

Strangely, these were harder to do than the portside staterooms. I had to do some digging on YouTube to find out how many windows certain staterooms had. If you look on deck 8, there is a window with no associated stateroom. I don't know what is there, or even if it's a genuine 'window', but I've checked. Stateroom 8500 has 4 windows and 8200 has 3. This leaves 1 unaccounted for.

Once again, do not use anything on this image as final, definitive, or even an approximation of the truth. Staterooms on the image may be larger, smaller, in different places than in reality. I did my best. I'm only human. :)
For entertainment purposes only.

Click for full size image
Do not reproduce this image without permission (from me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independence of the Seas portside staterooms