Cruise Critic is awesome. However, if you are sailing on Independence of the Seas on the 30th July 2016 sailing, why not visit this webpage and meet lots of your travelling companions.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Cruise Critic is great! If you are sailing on Independence of the Seas on the 28th July 2018 sailing around the Norwegian Fjords why not visit this website to meet and chat with your fellow travelling companions. It's a bit quiet at the moment as I've only just set it up.
I love Cruise Critic! Hello. In case I haven't mentioned it already, there is a very warm, welcoming and active Facebook group for people sailing on the 5th August 2017 sailing on board Navigator of the Seas. Here is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734680230096488/ Come and join us!
I love Cruise Critic! Just a reminder, or in case you didn't know, there is a Facebook group set up for this sailing at this link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/237583323288736/ . Come on over - we're lovely! Keep on cruising!
Comments
Post a Comment